Friday, April 22, 2011

Cutouts

Title: Coyote

DATE/TIME: 10/20/2008 11:24 am

LOCATION: Tahuantinsuyo, Peru

CAMERA: KODAK EASYSHARE M1073 IS

F-STOP: 5.6

SHUTTER SPEED: 1/64 sec.

He must have been sedated. Or just used to all the visitors. While all the other animals spent their time running around and messing up my shots, this coyote just sat there. I took it at the Peruvian National Zoo. In Photoshop I used the quick select, the rectangle marquee, and the lasso tool to create this cutout

Before:

After:

TITLE: The Essentials

DATE/TIME: 4/22/11 4:44 pm

LOCATION: My Apartment

CAMERA: KODAK EASYSHARE M1073 IS

F-STOP: 2.9

SHUTTER SPEED: 1/10 sec

These are all your kitchen essentials right in a row: flour, sugar, more sugar, and chocolate. The angle is a worm’s eye view, from the counter top. I didn’t use a flash in order to preserve the natural light. I took the image into Photoshop, and using the Quick Select tool, cut out the jars.


Before:After:


No comments:

Post a Comment