Saturday, May 14, 2011

Home Tweet Home

Panoramic Shots












Home Tweet Home: 5/12/11; 5:09 pm; Stone Brook Apts., Rexburg; f/2.9; 1/50; Kodak Easyshare M1073 IS
I was working and saw this nest underneath the covered parking space by one of the building where I live. I thought that it would make a great shot, especially with the angles and position of the nest. There was a bird in it but obviously to flew away before I could get a photo of it. So I settled with just the nest. It is so great that signs of spring are finally here.




Photomerged:
Once I uploaded and photomerged all the pano-shots into Photoshop, I applied the newly formed image into a new layer. Using adjustment layers I changed the levels and saturation of the nest making it the brighter focal point of the shot. I also used the clone-stamp tool to erase any dulpications or masking lines created by Photoshop when it merged the photos together.






















































































































































1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea for your panorama! I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years. I also really appreciate the differing contrasts and shades that dance on the steel girding. It presents an interesting image because the light and dark are opposite what is normal.

    ReplyDelete